It’s time to shake off winter and celebrate spring! In this class lesson plan, kids will plant a yoga garden and explore the animals that appear in the springtime.
This yoga class lesson plan uses spring-themed yoga activities, including:
- An opening activity, where children breathe the clean spring air
- Warm-up yoga flow
- A classic childhood story, where children plant a yoga garden
- Large muscle-movement activity
- Yoga adventure, which begins to prepare children for the end of class
- Guided closing on yoga mats
- Mindfulness project, to create an easy take-home
The steps in this class can be adjusted to fill a 45-60 minute yoga class, and is appropriate for children 3-8 years old.
Be sure to click through each activity, so you will be familiar with the entire class plan.